MOISTURIZING CREAM IN NIGERIA
Moisturizing Cream in Nigeria is so important and useful, especially to Nigerians. They can be used for various reasons example lightening creams are commonly used by Nigerian women for beauty and lightening of the skin. They are others like anti fungal creams used for clearing eczema and other bacterial infections in the skin.
Creams also keep our skins hydrated especially during harsh weather conditions like during the harmattan season. Well, known brands example “petroleum jelly” are making it big because the demand is high. We all have different skin types and people will continue to search till the find a cream that suits their skin type.
This is where you can come into the market and make it big. The formula below is just a basic formula used to produce moisturizing cream in Nigeria. If you are really serious about going into this production do more research on your own and come with a good and exceptional product that will meet the demand of the Nigerian market
|1||Cream base/veegum/santan gum||1.5||Base|
|Neutralizes excess of alkaline of finished
|7||Glyceryl Monostrate (GMS)||3%||Nourishment|
RELATED: How to produce Custard
STEPS TO PRODUCE MOISTURIZING CREAM IN NIGERIA
- Add cream base or alternative, to water and stir vigorously
- Mix glycerin and TEA together separately and mix with the first mixture
- Heat the mixture to 75◦C with stirring
- Mix stearic acid, GMS, and Cetyl Alcohol separately and add to heated mixture and stir well
- Cook till homogeneity and add more water if thicker than your taste.
- Blend with colorant and preservative, then stir well
- Cool to around 50-55◦C and add perfume
- Allow to ferment and then package
Writing a concrete and custom Business plan can be very challenging and stressful. At informationhive media, we offer the best Business plan writing service that can be used in Nigeria, Africa and in fact all over the world. Contact us today for your custom Business Plan