HOW TO PRODUCE BLEACH IN NIGERIA
Bleach is used doing our laundries, cleaning homes etc. Bleach, also known as sodium perborate, is a chemical formula used to remove stains from clothes without damaging colorfast dyes. Sodium perborate breaks down at a light temperature to release H₂O₂ which functions this way.
Just like how hypo broke the supreme market monopoly Jik had in Nigeria, you too can also make a huge fortune from producing this product, if you start production in a small or large scale and market your product very well. In fact, I will say arguably that hypo forced jik out of the Nigerian market. This is how they did it; “They came up with good marketing strategies that have made their products well accepted in the Nigerian market”. Who had ever thought that bleach could be in a sachet and be sold for as low as N30 an amount which almost everyone can afford?
Marketing strategy is very important if you want to go into full-time production and make a huge amount of bucks from this venture.
PRODUCTION OF FIFTEEN (15) LITERS OF BLEACH IN NIGERIA
|1||Chlorine||½ kg||Active ingredient|
|2||Alum||½ kg||Cleansing, purification|
|3||Caustic soda||½ kg||Neutralizes Acidic Materials|
|4||Soda Ash||½ kg||Prevents bonding of water and hard Cleaning agent|
STEPS FOR PRODUCTION OF BLEACH IN NIGERIA
- Mix the first four (4) chemicals together and pour into a 20-liter bucket with cover
- Pour 15-17 liters of water into the bucket containing the mixed chemicals
- Stir with a stick or turner for 1 or 2 minutes and then cover
- Stir every morning for three days consecutively
- At the third day, leave to settle after the morning stir and then sieve. The sieved solution is the bleach, the leftover in the bucket can be thrown away or mix with water to get more bleach